Monday, October 10, 2005

When the swallows..............................

Hola mi amigos y mi amigas,

Sorry to have been away so long. Missed everyone! Mucho! As Richard has written we had a great time. I will try and convey a little of it as well as time permits.. I sent him a number of pics but I have others to share as well.

I also have a number of pics of my stay at the art foundation that I hope to share too.

I will be starting my McCormick Place commission in Chicago very soon. I have already shared much of the ideas with you. I will try and convey some of that process as I go along.

I have missed the dialogue but hope to catch up as soon as I get my sea legs again. I caught a very intrusive and annoying cold bug for about ten days during our trip and am just now begining to recover.

Looking forward to hearing what you have all been up to.

I need to figure out how to add pics to my blog again. I'm slow with those kind of things. I even forgot my pin number from my debit card when I got back. Had to pay with..........of all things............CASH!

More later,

LHombre

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Clews said...

I'm almost out of time at the library - took an hour to post! I love what you're working on... glad you're back! xo

1:13 PM  
Blogger Lhombre said...

Thanks Brenda. Glad to be back. I hope to share some of the work and thoughts that developed while I was away. Hope things continue to move in a positive direction for you as well. It was interesting for me to see that you also have an interest in photoshop. I've always foind it a great approach for developing ideas. Kind of like reading a book. It jumps out at you in ways that can be quite unexpected.
take care.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.