Monday, January 16, 2006

Four Satellite's Launched in Space

Hola! I have been quite busy trying to integrate the blogs with my web site. I have been in communication with some of you about placing some of your comments into my web at appropriate sections. I have begun to do that. I have also posted a micro fiction by Matt Bell on my web site. Matt did a series of micro fictions related to some of my paintings back in 2004. I think they are quite wonderful. I hope you will take a look. It is located in the “Songs Out Of Sight”: section of the site at danramirez.net. Back soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Clews said...

Dan, the technology is more than I can understand, but if you added a feed to your website then I could subscribe to it? Would that work? Not only easy to get into for some sanity in the world, a breather, but would I see any updates you've done? But I don't know if agreggators work for websites per say, or only blogs, news sites, etc. Hoping, though... and that website is looking more wonderful every time I drop by.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Lhombre said...

Brenda, I have to admit that the technology is beyond me as well. I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by "subscribe?" I thought that simply placing a link was how it works. Or...do you mean something like what "Augustine" does? She sends emails to announce each new post to a group that she has listed in her address book. Anyway, I am interested in anything that can keep a dialogue going. Let me know what you think.

I'm glad you think the web site is improving. It is a slow process and is starting to engulf my time. I need to slow down a bit. On the other hand, it is providing me with the kind of format for accumulating information about my years as an artist. This is helpful since I have been asked to write my memoirs and find that I am too lazy, and to be honest, not all that interested. So this is kind of building on its own. I'll wait and see where it leads.

Thanks again for dropping by. Look forward to dropping by to see what your up to also.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.