Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Birds of a Feather... We Flocked Together

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

While posting this I couldn't help thinking about the so, so, many things to be thankful for. I have always marveled over the years how Thanksgiving throws so many things from the previous years into perspective. For me, they are almost too many to comprehend. But the friendships that I have accumulated and retained stand out high on my list. So thanks to all of you who have shared your time with me either in person or on our blogs. Have a safe and wondrous holiday.

I will not be posting again until Friday. Time now to prepare for family, friends, and......pies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Hull said...

It's always about the pumpkin pie and Cool Whip for me. Dark meat and lots of dressing/gravy. That and especially the post-Thanksgiving turkey and onion sandwiches. And this year, there is the new Fench Vanilla Cool Whip! I shall be in heaven!

Have a great Thanksgiving, Dan.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Richard Lawrence Cohen said...

I second Jeff's comment -- except for the Cool Whip. And the onions. And French Vanilla Cool Whip? Oh well, have a great Thanksgiving nayway.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.